p

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ang pangako...

when comforting words from friends are not enough..
when you can do nothing about a situation..
be quiet, be still and hold on..
because it is in calmness that you will hear HIS promises..


Huwag Kang Mangamba
-Bukas Palad-

KORO:
Huwag kang mangamba, 'di ka nag-iisa
Sasamahan kita, saan man magpunta
Ika'y mahalaga sa 'King mga mata
Minamahal kita, minamahal kita

Tinawag kita sa 'yong pangalan
Ikaw ay Akin magpakailanman
Ako ang Panginoon mo at Diyos
Tapagligtas mo at Tagatubos (KORO)

Sa tubig kita'y sasagipin
Sa apoy ililigtas man din
Ako ang Panginoon mo at Diyos
Tapagligtas mo at Tagatubos (KORO)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. Getting started with my sites: Dog Houses | Surf Boards but they are still under development.

super job! so keep it up.
good day.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fave song ko yung WAG KANG MANGAMBA.. haayyy naiyak na naman ako.. hahaha.. =)

miss you ate eden... God bless po

7:57 PM  
Anonymous evi said...

Never heard this. I hope I know the tune coz singing it is better than just reading it.

12:14 PM  
Blogger yayam said...

true...you can always count on God when you're down. :) love this song..take care. :)

7:02 PM  
Blogger mecars said...

hi anonymous #2 :-D .. thanks for dropping.. dont cry 'coz GOD is with u always :-)
ate evi, i'll try to look for MP3 of this song and send it to u ;-)
nice to have you here yayam :-) thanks for visiting...

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://daucdvcu.com/eulv/eovt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bfaiddjr.com/mifl/dzvl.html]Cool site[/url]

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://daucdvcu.com/eulv/eovt.html | http://fdomacgr.com/hgbs/oaqe.html

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home